DarSan photography is not only about babies...

    Some time ago I decided I will keep my facebook page DarSan photography only for posts about babies... So I stopped posting other galleries there and opened new page - WeddingsDarSanPhotography. That's where I (supposed to) post pictures from weddings and other events. But no...  I just looked at my page and nothing... no new sessions no new posts... So decided that, there is no point on having both pages on fb... need to concentrate more on my main page www.darsan-photography.co.uk  and on blog (hopefully!) 


Here are just few pictures, small sample of my work:)
Click to enlarge x
Sparkles everywhere! So beautiful!


just beautiful....


Two souls, become one...

yummy! I tried those sweets for first time... DELICOUS!!! Thank you!

also getting ready:) Even without her headband she's GORGEOUS!

Smile:)))

preparations...

beautiful gifts....

...waiting for the groom

Add caption



To my lovely Clients....
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment